Bosphorus Cruise Excursion in Istanbul

ndjoe

Anyone ever take a Princess Bosphorus Cruise exursion in Istanbul. If so, could you please tell me what company Princess did use and if you were on a lunch or breakfast cruise and your opinion of the excursion.

We took this tour a few years back and although we usually avoid taking boat excursions off the cruise ship, this was lovely. I don't remember the company they chose, but it was a lovely meal if you like mediterranean food. I did find out, however, that I am not a fan of Turkish Delight.

We did a tour that included a lunch Bosphorus cruise in 2009. It also toured Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia, and went to part of the palace. One of the best tours ever and we loved the cruise. Food was very good. Don't know who the tour company was.

Edited by hightownCO

We took the Princess excursion that included seeing several sites in Istanbul and included lunch on the Bosphorus - we enjoyed every minute of it. It was a very hot day, so being able to take the cruise, sit down for a nice lunch, was perfect! I do not remember the company handling the tour, but they did a lovely job. I guess that's not a helpful answer, but I wanted to let you know we enjoyed it.