Carnival Sunshine questions.

faeriemom03

Hi! I just booked a 5 day cruise on the Sunshine for January for myself, my husband, and our 4 children. I have a few questions that I'm having trouble searching for answers. I've cruised twice with carnival on the Imagination and Ecstacy. But I have cruised with my children yet.

1- I booked connecting ocean view rooms. (Category 6B. 2301 and 2303) How do the beds configure? Will we be able to put the kids in one room? (It's fine if we can't, but it would be nice if we can! :-))

2- I haven't seen many detailed reviews for the children's activities. My kids will be 13, 12, 10, and 7. Will the 10 and 7 year olds be able to stay together? They can be shy, especially the 10 year old. I'm hoping she won't hate it.

3- Shore excursions are not showing up yet. Is it too far away, or will we need to pay in full to purchase them? (I want to get FTTF as soon as possible.)

Thank you so much for your help!

We were on the Sunshine in January. For the kids club they let kids in the top of the age move up if they have a sibling in the group above.

The shore excursions did nnot show up until May or June.

I'm booked on Jan 29th 2017 Sunshine cruise and waiting for the excursions to be published, the same for my April 2017 Dream cruise. 1 or 2 Dream excursions were published last month and more should be coming soon, I expect the same for Sunshine.

I can't remember the exact age ranges for Camp Carnival, but you can search Carnival's site.

Hi! I just booked a 5 day cruise on the Sunshine for January for myself, my husband, and our 4 children.

2- I haven't seen many detailed reviews for the children's activities. My kids will be 13, 12, 10, and 7. Will the 10 and 7 year olds be able to stay together? They can be shy, especially the 10 year old. I'm hoping she won't hate it.

Thank you so much for your help!

The kids clubs normally have some sort of gathering the first night of the cruise. I would take the kids to that so they can see how much fun it would be and to meet other kids on their cruise. It's easier being in on something from the first than to come in later after groups and new friendships have already been formed.:)