Doc Dance & Miracle Itinerary change

stacieps

So we received a notice a few weeks ago dated 9/14 titled "Port Sequence Change" which would have us in Belize on Thurs and Coz on Fri - ok good that works for us. Saw lots of discussion here.

Now I get my docs today with a print date of 9/28/05 - and the itinerary page has Coz on Thurs and Belize on Fri!

If Carnival is sending a Notice about the change, why can't they print the docs correctly? I'm sure there are going to be many passengers not know which port we'll be in on which day.

The good new is we're doing the Doc Dance!!!

We had booked a BL and found our cabin (#8212) using the funpass method; the docs have our cabin assignment on them.

So we received a notice a few weeks ago dated 9/14 titled "Port Sequence Change" which would have us in Belize on Thurs and Coz on Fri - ok good that works for us. Saw lots of discussion here.

Now I get my docs today with a print date of 9/28/05 - and the itinerary page has Coz on Thurs and Belize on Fri!

If Carnival is sending a Notice about the change, why can't they print the docs correctly? I'm sure there are going to be many passengers not know which port we'll be in on which day.

I too dont understand that either.

I spoke with Carnival today - and even though the website and our docs say one thing - apparently our 11/13 cruise will stop at Belize on Thusday from 8-5 and Cozumel on Friday from 8-8.

Who knows what will happen in the next few weeks.

As long as you let you tour operator know what ship your on - they've always been able to switch days to follow the ships schedule.

Coral Breeze in Belize was who first told me about the switch - when I tried to book my tubing trip on their website.

We were in cabin 8212 on the 9-18 cruise. We also booked a guar. bal. We were in Belize on Thursday and Cozumel on Friday. Our docs had the correct dates on them though. I would check with Carnival to make sure they have not changed it again. We were supposed to be in Cozumel until 10 pm but when we got to Tampa we were notified in the terminal that it was changed until 8 pm.

I am very confused on this 'change'. On 11/06 cruise and have my docs, with Cozumel on Thurs, Belize on Friday..same as web site. Carnival rep insists that if there were a change I would be notified.

One day, and only one day, the website had Cozumel on Friday, Belize Thursday, but it has been changed back.

Want to book a Belize excursion not with Carvnial, but am afraid with these conflicting responses.

Archived