A Drink Package Question

maryjo881

I'm sure y'all are tired of drink package questions, but I can't find my answer. My husband and I are thinking about taking a cruise with my parents on the Magic. My husband will want to definitely want the drink package, but there will be a great chance I will be nursing. From what I understand Carnival requires all people 21+ in the cabin to have the package if anyone has it. Has anyone heard of Carnival making a special consideration for nursing mothers? Thank you all in advance.

In the same situation as you with my wife not drinking at all. I would definitely get the package if it didn't require us both to get the package but no way I can drink enough for two, nor would the other cruiser like to see me try. Guess we just buy by the drink.

In the same situation as you with my wife not drinking at all. I would definitely get the package if it didn't require us both to get the package but no way I can drink enough for two, nor would the other cruiser like to see me try. Guess we just buy by the drink.

Yea we are going to have to do the math to see which will better suite us, but since we will have an infant with us my husband doesn't need to be drinking for two lol.