nassau vs bermuda for 300 more? 1st and only cruise

luckyinpa

I haven't really seen this posted but the "Jersey Week" you speak of is nothing more than the NJ teachers convention on Thurs & Fri Nov 10th & 11th. All public schools are closed on those dates.

In theory, there shouldn't be any more kids on the ship then there would be in the summer. Don't forget, that parents would still have to pull their kids out of school Mon, Tues & Wed that week.

Unless you'd really want to go to Bermuda, I wouldn't change your plans out of fear of this. To reiterate.... it will be nothing like the horror people have shared during the Hassidic week people experienced recently

Thank you for explaining what jersey week is. I've live in Jersey my whole life and have 4 grown children and never heard of it. Teachers convention week I've heard of. Never has been a popular time to travel by where I live.

Yes Jersey week is a thing it happens at Disney World as well.. The teachers have their conference on Thursday and Friday plus Election Day is 1/2 day. So the kids only miss 2 1/2 days in the week..

We have done both on the Breakaway.. We went to relax for Bahamas cruise.. Bermuda is stunning and we will be back in June. We are 44,45. Now don't forget during November the winds pick up and getting to GSC usually is every other week in November. So your guarantee would only be Nassau and Port Canaveral.

While on board they sell 1 or 2 day passes for the ferry bus system at guest services. Same price and no need to wait till you get to the island.. (Bermuda)

There is so much to do, you could go back 5 times and miss things. There is nothing like the charm of Bermuda.

Take Bonine with you, the seas are rougher both trips..

There is a festival on Weds nights in Hamilton, not sure when it ends in the fall called Harbor nights.

I can't recommend the beaches in St George enough for snorkeling. So much to see in calm waters..

I have been to a total of 15 different carribean islands on RCCL, Carnival and NCL. With that being said, Breakaway to Bermuda is still one of my favorite cruises!

The rush of not getting back to the boat every afternoon, as well as the people of Bermuda are fantastic! The breakaway is a beautiful ship with great restaurants.