Conquest FTTF available again.

Keys2Heaven

For April 24th sailing.

And, I'm going to sound like a hypocrite, but I've never been a big fan of the extra cost/Carnival mind games of FTTF, but I booked the darn thing. Flight departure is slightly before noon and I don't want to feel rushed getting over there and settled.

Sure hoping it's worth it. I'll be sure to write an honest review about it when we are back.

For April 24th sailing.

And, I'm going to sound like a hypocrite, but I've never been a big fan of the extra cost/Carnival mind games of FTTF, but I booked the darn thing. Flight departure is slightly before noon and I don't want to feel rushed getting over there and settled.

Sure hoping it's worth it. I'll be sure to write an honest review about it when we are back.

DEpends. Is it worth 60 bucks to cut lines ?

FTTF is not for us.

I have booked it twice. Both times I thought it was worth it just to be able to go to my cabin the minute I got on the ship, to have a dedicated line at the guest relations desk, and to get priority tender boarding.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

DEpends. Is it worth 60 bucks to cut lines ?

FTTF is not for us.

I'm not trying to stir the proverbial is it or is it not worth it pot.

It's like this: my wife has MS and tires out a lot faster nowadays. If this helps with that, great. If not, we'll, we learned our $60 lesson.

The other reason I booked it was to take advantage of getting off the ship as early as we can. I have always booked flights that leave after noon, but I think Delta tweaked the schedule and now have us departing a little before noon. No biggie, but don't want to be rushed.

Edited by Keys2Heaven

I'm not trying to stir the proverbial is it or is it not worth it pot.

It's like this: my wife has MS and tires out a lot faster nowadays. If this helps with that, great. If not, we'll, we learned our $60 lesson.

The other reason I booked it was to take advantage of getting off the ship as early as we can. I have always booked flights that leave after noon, but I think Delta tweaked the schedule and now have us departing a little before noon. No biggie, but don't want to be rushed.

Its worth it since she has MS alone. That was not stated in 1st post.

You don't need FTTF to get off the ship early. You simply let them know you have early flights.

Its worth it since she has MS alone. That was not stated in 1st post.

You don't need FTTF to get off the ship early. You simply let them know you have early flights.

I didn't mention it, since it is relapsing/remitting. She's not progressing which is good.