Suite life - Allure of the seas

Hi, first time cruiser here!

Booked a L2 overlooking the minigolf (1722) cabin for our tour on allure of the seas for 3 april.

Ive been trying to search for answers instead of posting, since this forum is HUGE I was sure I would be able to find my answers...but I failed.

I was wondering a little about the suite perks,

We have booked 2 devices unlimited internet access, and reading from the suite perks of may this is included.. but Im unable to find whats the current perks? Should I cancel this since its included?

Same goes for my 24 bottles of evian? I see water is included? Is this one single bottle or more?

On embarkation day, what should I expect of the suite boarding? Is this any different? I see some mention of a suite lounge while waiting to embark... is any refreshments served?

What would you do in Cozumel when your excursion ends at 1PM and the cruise leaves port at 7PM?

Thanks in advance.

Booked a L2 overlooking the minigolf (1722) cabin for our tour on allure of the seas for 3 april.

Ive been trying to search for answers instead of posting, since this forum is HUGE I was sure I would be able to find my answers...but I failed.

We have booked 2 devices unlimited internet access, and reading from the suite perks of may this is included.. but Im unable to find whats the current perks? Should I cancel this since its included?

Same goes for my 24 bottles of evian? I see water is included? Is this one single bottle or more?

On embarkation day, what should I expect of the suite boarding? Is this any different? I see some mention of a suite lounge while waiting to embark... is any refreshments served?

What would you do in Cozumel when your excursion ends at 1PM and the cruise leaves port at 7PM?

Thanks in advance.

The Suite info you read starts in May of 2016.... The current info can be found in 'Enhanced Program for Suite Guests'

Unfortunately, the internet will not be included for your sailing, so if you do want it, I would keep it. As for the water, I am not sure what kind of water would be offered in the suite lounge during the day. Maybe someone can chime in and answer that for you.

You will have access to the suite deck, the suite lounge and coastal kitchen. You will get priority boarding and seating. It is advised to book the comedy club and any other entertainment, the concierge will be happy to help out with what he.she can (but from what I have heard NOT the comedy club)

Hope this helps!

See answers in red

We have booked 2 devices unlimited internet access, and reading from the suite perks of may this is included.. but Im unable to find whats the current perks? Should I cancel this since its included? This suite perk begins in May, so no, it will not be included for you. Suite prices after May appear to be higher (to cover the perks) so you're not "missing out" on anything.

Same goes for my 24 bottles of evian? I see water is included? Is this one single bottle or more? You will have a few complementary bottles of Evian in the room at embarkation. The rest you will have to pay for. So plan on bringing some aboard or ordering the water package through Royal.

On embarkation day, what should I expect of the suite boarding? Is this any different? I see some mention of a suite lounge while waiting to embark... is any refreshments served? We arrived late, so I can't answer about the suite lounge. But yes, there is a difference. There is a line for suite/Pinnacle guests only. Once you are at the front of that line you will be called to the next attendant.

What would you do in Cozumel when your excursion ends at 1PM and the cruise leaves port at 7PM? Depends what you're in the mood for. There's always the ship. Cozumel is a popular shopping destination. Grab some food & drinks. Head to Mr. Sanchos or another beach club. Book a 2nd excursion. Head to Margaritaville. Etc

Thanks in advance.