Pics from Carib. Princess Western Itinerary-Inside!

jad828

Thanks Jennifer. I really enjoyed seeing those, especially the yummy creme brulee at the end. My personal favorite! I can't wait. We sail May 8. I've got to get packing! Thanks again. Did you really like the Caribbean?

I assume you mean the Caribbean Princess? (of course I love the Caribbean islands too) Yes, it is such a beautiful ship. I have never sailed a grand class before so it was exciting for me. I had only sailed the Sea Princess and a Voyager class of RCCL. I was a little skeptical about the extra deck..especially from all the chitter chatter here on the boards...I have to say we NEVER felt crowded. I would definitely sail her again.

Caribbean Princess 4/17/2004

Adventure o/t Seas 9/7/2003

Sea Princess 1/2001

Thanx for the pictures, Jennifer! They were great! We sail on May 8th. Did you do the PC dining or traditional? We are signed up for PC, but a little concerned because of previous chat? What's your opinion?

Susannah

zanydoc-

We had PC dining.

It seems there might be more of a problem for those who want tables for 2. We didn't mind who we sat with so we usually had a little to no wait. We actually met up with SoBayJake and his friend and had dinner with them all week. We always seemed to get a table for 4...either way we didn't care. I think we made reservations maybe 2 times. (1 being a formal night)

We enjoyed PC dining and would most likely do it again.

Sea Princess 1/2001

Bill-

It's a REALLY slow day today at work...I am glad to help. I know how we were before we left. It's nice to hear different points of view. Besides, message boards can be addicting!

icon_wink.gif

Sea Princess 1/2001

Jennifer, you're right! It is a slow day at work! Thank you so much for you're opinion RE: PC dining. I had a feeling that was the case. I think it's fun to sit with and meet new people. Susannah

Great pic's...thanks.

Was that the view from your balcony on the Aloha Deck?? We sailing the CP in Jan and are in a BC cabin on the Aloha deck A401.

Do all Aloha balconys look down on others? Are they the same size as the one's you look down on?

Thanks again.

Rusty

stikdog_e0.gif

CARRIBEAN PRINCESS JAN 2005

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff0000&cdt=2005;01;22;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

CARNIVAL'S LEGEND JAN 2003

CELEBRITY'S CENTURY DEC 2003

cflbird2dog_e0.gif

Rustynail-

We were in Aloha 622. I believe they do all look down to others...(at least as far forward as I could see.)

As far as size, I am not sure the exact measurements but they looked to be about the same size.

Sea Princess 1/2001

Archived