Royal Caribbean European Itineraries are Here!

I am disappointed too since I was looking for a longer Western Med route that actually stayed in the Western Med instead of swinging over to the eastern. I thought I would find one early or late season but no luck. Seems they are omitting some very nice ports IMHO.

I did put one cruise on hold yesterday but just canceled it because when booking an inside cabin - only the lowest category was open. Even today all of the other inside categories are listed as sold out. So, unfortunately they haven't loaded everything for us price shoppers. Checked the outside and balcony cabin options too and same thing - not all categories are available :confused:

So much for first choice for C&A members.....

The $388 grats for 2 for 7 nites seems high. It works to 24.25 per day, per person. The normal is $12.95 per person, per day. ??????

Great catch! I just checked the invoice it's says $12.95 pp for gratuities but the math doesn't add up, guess I will be making a phone call to Club Royal to get clarification.

Just got off the phone with RC they apologized and adjusted the gratuities accordingly. Now I am paying even less, only $207.20 for the two of us.

This catch saved our family over $500! We have three cabins booked.

The numbers I quoted were what the rep read back to me after we were done. I booked late last night and didn't have a chance to look at the invoice until you mentioned it. It's our first European Cruise I just thought gratuities were higher because of that. But it says it right on the invoice $12.95 pp per day.

Thanks again.

Edited by starfish216

We are interested in 12 night northern delights ( Baltic )cruise June 2017 on navigator. £3500 for a D2 balcony - can anyone who has experience of similar cruises comment on that price - good , bad , average?

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app