transportation IAH to port of houston and back

hlb76

NCL quoted us $50 per person per direction for the shuttle (not round trip, one way) but they did say the toddler under three was free so it would have cost us $150 as a family each direction.

I'm sorry for steering you wrong on transfer prices but I just can't understand why NCL would charge TWICE what Princess charges ! What is so special about NCL ? I'm doing a solo on the Getaway but I think I will go back to Princess. Apparently everything is more expensive on NCL, even transfers.

I'm not expecting a ton from the tour but about anything beats the inside of an airport for hours on end. Can I ask about what time the tour started and when it was done?

Can't remember the exact times, but there was a dedicated disembarkation time and baggage tag. We met in the theater and once everybody was there, they took us off the boat as a group and halted the disembarkation process for others. It was definitely scheduled after self-disembarkation and maybe one or two groups. So still time to have breakfast!

We were at IAH between 1 and 1:30, which is probably why they say your flight has to leave after 3:30.

There were two stops, one at the San Jacinto monument and one at the art museum (bathroom break / food court) but lots of driving through downtown, the Texas Medical Centre and the arts district. I agree that the main benefit is not having to wait at the airport, especially since the price ends up being almost the same.

Can't remember the exact times, but there was a dedicated disembarkation time and baggage tag. We met in the theater and once everybody was there, they took us off the boat as a group and halted the disembarkation process for others. It was definitely scheduled after self-disembarkation and maybe one or two groups. So still time to have breakfast!

We were at IAH between 1 and 1:30, which is probably why they say your flight has to leave after 3:30.

There were two stops, one at the San Jacinto monument and one at the art museum (bathroom break / food court) but lots of driving through downtown, the Texas Medical Centre and the arts district. I agree that the main benefit is not having to wait at the airport, especially since the price ends up being almost the same.

Thanks.. we will prob end up booking. Def sounds better than the inside of the airport.