Any fishing available in Caye Caulker?

Mikey3w11

We leave on Sunday on the Valor. We have done the Cave Tubing a couple of times and are looking for something new. We are going to go over to Caye Caulker for the day. Is there any fishing to be had from there? Are there any other suggestions about what to do there. We want to just hang out and make this a beach day. Thanks in advance.

I don't know about the fishing, but was wondering about it myself. We were planning on going to Caye Caulker when we are there on Nov. 4. We leave Oct. 30, so when you get back, will you post something to let me know how it was or if we should try to do something else.

If I could go anywhere in the world it would be to go back to Caye Caulker, one of the best places I have ever been and I been to a lot of places. I remebr seeing some diving and fishing operators. So you shouldn't have a problem, and they are all so nice at Caye Caulker that somebody could help you.

Archived