In-cabin babysitting, anyone use it during the day?

flagger

Has anyone used in-cabin babysitting during the day or only in the evenings? Ms. Flagger and I want to do the Persian Gardens together as well as relax in the T-pool. We are pretty sure we will be using the services on the second-fifth nights with our daughter going to the first dining night, the second formal night and the last night.

Flagger,

Hiya! sorry, not relevant to your question but..........

I did spend lots of time at the Persian Gardens on the Connie, but on the Infinity I found it lacking. It's a few more $$ - why not ask for a "introduction" and see how you like it. Now theT-pool is our absolute favorite. Nothing like some R&R, have a splendid time.

regards to Ms. Flagger,

Thanks Flagger, for your well wishes. The North East is just beautiful during the fall. The only Radiance Class ship I've sailed is the Serenade; she was 30 days young when mom and I sailed her up to Halifax. Now if you're coming up here you must let us know. Why not the Queen Mary for the T/A? she'll be docked in Brooklyn and we can have dinner or meet up somewhere.

I may book the Freedom while onboard for '07/'08. I just love those onboard ship credits.

my best to little Ms. Flagger,

regards,

Nan

Archived