Requesting Princess Patter for Coral Princess NB Vancouver to Whittier

cafelovercanada

Reaching out to fellow CC posters who may have a copy of a Princess Patter for the Coral for a northbound cruise out of Vancouver in 2015. I have copies from 2011 and 2014 and saw one for a SB cruise last summer. It would be helpful to see what's in store for us going NB. Thanks to anyone who may have some information!!!

Do you want one for any particular day? or the entire week?

I believe I have mine from last year.

I'd love them for the entire 7 day cruise. I'm a self confessed planning fiend and would like to have the heads up as to the possible activities and timing before we board. Also this is the first cruise for our adult children and I want to give them an idea of what goes on during a cruise.

Thanks so much for your help RaiderCruiser

Sorry this took so long! I have attached two Platters, the ship's log at the completion of the sailing and an insert from GB National Park. I've never tried attachments so hopefully this works. If not I can email direct to you.

Cruise Log.PDF

College Platter.PDF

Glacier Handout.PDF

Glacier Bay Platter.PDF

Sorry this took so long! I have attached two Platters, the ship's log at the completion of the sailing and an insert from GB National Park. I've never tried attachments so hopefully this works. If not I can email direct to you.

[ATTACH]379238[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]379239[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]379240[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]379241[/ATTACH]

These are great RaiderCruiser. Thank you. If you have time, it would be wonderful if you could email the patters to me at joanneterakita@hotmail.com.

Thanks again! Our excitement level for this cruise is rising by the day!!

Hi RaiderCrusier (sorry to commandeer this thread cafelovercanada) - I have a, hopefully, quick question.

I was just looking at the Patter you put up and noticed that there is the "Narration from the Bridge with Naturalist Mark Harris" at 5pm. I'm thinking of booking a Princess Alaska cruise, and I'm very interested in attending the presentations about the wildlife/natural environment. However the current available dining times are 5.30pm and 8.15pm - are there a lot of late presentations/narrations I would miss if I end up choosing the 5.30pm dinner?

Sorry to be a hassle!

Just a couple of quick observations by my wife and myself. Any time dining was essential and Dining in general wasn't nearly the focal point of the evening as it is on most Caribbean cruises. We didn't want to be confined to the MDR at a certain time and point when there were sites to see from the ship. We ate and ate well, but it was very different.

• 3 weeks later...
Sorry this took so long! I have attached two Platters, the ship's log at the completion of the sailing and an insert from GB National Park.

RaiderCruiser, thank you so much for posting your Patters! I've been looking for some recent ones to look at to get excited and more familiar with what to expect for my first Alaska cruise in 2017.

Very interestingly, we are going on the same itinerary as you did (7-day NB on the Coral, same timeframe)!

RaiderCruiser, thank you so much for posting your Patters! I've been looking for some recent ones to look at to get excited and more familiar with what to expect for my first Alaska cruise in 2017.

Very interestingly, we are going on the same itinerary as you did (7-day NB on the Coral, same timeframe)!

We are too - leaving 6/25/16 - and agree these were very helpful thank you! I'm getting really excited seems like we are getting close yet 2+ months still seems far away!