Coco Cay Cabanettes - Likelihood of Getting One?

Just read a review of a cruiser who said that they were one of the first on board and that they went directly to the excursion desk and yet the Cabanettes were already sold out. They were unable to be booked pre cruise.

Have you ever planned on renting one of these and found them already sold out before you got to the excursion desk?

Just read a review of a cruiser who said that they were one of the first on board and that they went directly to the excursion desk and yet the Cabanettes were already sold out. They were unable to be booked pre cruise.

Have you ever planned on renting one of these and found them already sold out before you got to the excursion desk?

They were pre booked. About two weeks before every cruise the suite concierge emails suite guests if they want a cabana, and if so which one .

They were pre booked. About two weeks before every cruise the suite concierge emails suite guests if they want a cabana, and if so which one .

Ok. This sounds like it is possible. But I think that you are talking about the $200 plus cabanas. I'm talking about the $59 Cabanettes - the clamshell looking tents and loungers. Is it the same with them?

I was able to reserve one online for my recent Majesty cruise. They are called "beach loungers" on the website. In the past, I would just go to the excursions desk as soon as I got on and I was able to reserve one.

Thanks. For whatever reason they are not available to book before the cruise for our sailing. Don't know why it differs

from ship to ship, from sailing to sailing.

Hoping that we'll get there to book before they are no longer available.

Ok. This sounds like it is possible. But I think that you are talking about the $200 plus cabanas. I'm talking about the $59 Cabanettes - the clamshell looking tents and loungers. Is it the same with them?

We are hoping to book a cabana through the concierge a week or two before the cruise (have to spend that OBC somewhere) and I will ask about reserving a cabanette for you so they don't run out before you can get to the excursion desk on the first day. Maybe he can at least tell me about the booking process for FOS.

Thanks. For whatever reason they are not available to book before the cruise for our sailing. Don't know why it differs

from ship to ship, from sailing to sailing.

Hoping that we'll get there to book before they are no longer available.

Good luck! I was really surprised I was able to book online since I was only able to do it onboard in that past. I hope you get one. Linda is wonderful and it's such a great way to spend the day.

I've booked our online twice, no problem, and close to sail date.. Call shore excursions line..

The Beach Lounger - there are two in each shell - do I have to book for 2 to get a whole shell (for $120) or may I just book for 1?

As TigerLady said, the price is for 2. Make sure you're only charged once--I got charged for 2 ($120) for 2 people instead of one. Still waiting to get the refund figured out.

Have you ever planned on renting one of these and found them already sold out before you got to the excursion desk

Hope you can get one booked. We LOVED ours.. :p