Dream connecting cabins

ashlyn1109

We are a family of 10 (dad, adult siblings, grandkids) traveling on the dream. We currently have 2 connecting cabins (9451 &9455), balcony cabin 9449 and interior 9453. Does anyone know if cabins 9451 & 9449 can connect via the balcony? Also, are the interior rooms assessable from the same hallways as the balcony rooms? It's hard to tell on the deck plan as 9453 is in an odd location and turned the opposite direction as the other cabins. Thank you!

We are a family of 10 (dad, adult siblings, grandkids) traveling on the dream. We currently have 2 connecting cabins (9451 &9455), balcony cabin 9449 and interior 9453. Does anyone know if cabins 9451 & 9449 can connect via the balcony? Also, are the interior rooms assessable from the same hallways as the balcony rooms? It's hard to tell on the deck plan as 9453 is in an odd location and turned the opposite direction as the other cabins. Thank you!

According to carnival.com they do connect, as it is stated under 9449:

"Balcony partition connects to: 9451"

https://help.goccl.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/620

Thank you so much for this link, this will make future planning so much easier!

You're welcome. I was pretty pleased as well when I found it :)

Yes 9451 connect balcony to 9449. You can find this info on cruisedeckplans.com. Pull up ship, scroll down on right to Extra info provided by Carnival and there is a description of each cabin.

I wouldn't relay on that page. When I click on the room I've booked for my Breeze cruise it doesn't give my the correct information.

What info was incorrect? Good to know.

I have booked room 6499 on the Breeze. This room is also known as the L shaped or bowling alley balcony room.

The balcony is 75 sq ft and not 35 sq ft. Also there is no sofa in the room and it's only for 2 persons.

These sre not the info you get when clicking on the room at cruisedeckplans. It's more like a general information which can be quite okay, just not when you have your eye on a more specific state room. There is only 8 of these L shaped rooms on the Breeze and they are not even the same all 8 of them.

So I find the other link to be much more accurate.

Edited by DanishJourney

In the extra information section it has the correct info.

Where do I find that? I can only see this info when I click on that specific room:

Fo9yoi

Oh well - I guess I don't know how to upload a photo!

image.jpg.bfcd6b8ad491f2b1391c01fe4f47d851.jpg

Edited by DanishJourney

• 2 weeks later...