WIFI Free in Haven Suites?

BIG POOCH

Was it not a promo when you booked? Just returned yesterday on Jade in The Haven and got UBP, 4UDP, 250 internet minutes and $50 for excursions per port. If you didn't get it as a promo then you have to pay.

Tell Omar (best Concierge EVER!), Maxi (butler), Juni (cabin stewardess) and Oliver (Haven Courtyard valet) "hi" from Aprille & Marty. They were all awesome!

Edited by Aprille

Was it not a promo when you booked? Just returned yesterday on Jade in The Haven and got UBP, 4UDP, 250 internet minutes and $50 for excursions per port. If you didn't get it as a promo then you have to pay.

Tell Omar (best Concierge EVER!), Maxi (butler), Juni (cabin stewardess) and Oliver (Haven Courtyard valet) "hi" from Aprille & Marty. They were all awesome!

Hey Aprille, this will be our first time in a Haven, what did all these people do for you that made them so good?

Hey Aprille, this will be our first time in a Haven, what did all these people do for you that made them so good?

Anything and everything you ask! We had an issue with hubby's key card. It didn't have the UBP and 4UDP showing on the card and we were getting charged for drinks the first day. Spoke with Omar the next morning. He got it fixed. Maxi will bring meals en suite, if you like. And he brings afternoon snacks daily. And he is a joy to be around. He has an infectious personality. Juni was wonderful. I have some mobility issues and don't get off the ship so I asked that she clean our cabin first (or asap) so I could spend the day in our lovely suite and she took care of us first thing morning and night. Oliver takes care of you in the Haven courtyard. He will serve breakfast and lunch plus take drink and snack orders during the day. He is a sweetie.

The service in The Haven was awesome! Enjoy! :)

Edited by Aprille

the most recent freebee on the BA was 250 min or 1 gig data. my confirmation only says 250 but i'm assuming when i log on the ship it will give me the 1 gig option.

As explained to you already before, there is no choice to be made or option to be chosen - the "or" is there because the promotion is fleetwide (not "on the BA") and ultimately defined by the ship you booked.

The promotion is worded like that because the perk is 250 minutes on all other ships except Breakaway. Breakaway's billing system is different and on her the package is 1000 megabytes instead.

Because Breakaway is the only exception to the rule, NCL has not bothered to change the labels on confirmations because the package is essentially the same in their books - if you are booked on any other ship the package is 250 minutes like the confirmation says, only on Breakaway the package contains equivalent amount of data but their internal package name for billing and other uses is still the same.

Edited by Demonyte