Fun times from the Dream!

desilennay

My parents were on the Dream a few weeks ago so I figured I'd post their Fun Times. I'm here with them now. If you have any questions about the Dream I'll be here with them for the next hour or so.

86af4b24c4fe8fe902ea5a41af0c4e64.jpg

b0969ca4e8d19109101f0daec27abf40.jpg

53ff095f9c9d6aa894a5ae43fdf8672e.jpg

13e2b914080065553d52869227b59579.jpg

b44ee1a1111e3055fcbba9f437452ec2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Thank you for posting. I was wondering if they had the photo packages available? If so do they remember what it was? thank you in advance.

There's one paper that has a package of The Classic Embarkation Shot, A Dining Shot, and Famous Gangway Shot. It doesn't list a price though.

Thanks for posting! We will be boarding the Dream 7 days from today!

You'll love it! I'd recommend seeing if there's anything going on at The Convention Center the morning you're going. Traffic was hell when we dropped them off because there was some big event going on. When we went a week later though to pick them up there was no traffic at all. I think it might be just hit and miss with the New Orleans port. Just be mindful!

You'll love it! I'd recommend seeing if there's anything going on at The Convention Center the morning you're going. Traffic was hell when we dropped them off because there was some big event going on. When we went a week later though to pick them up there was no traffic at all. I think it might be just hit and miss with the New Orleans port. Just be mindful!

Thanks for the heads up!

Thank you very much for posting those pics but would you have the rest of the Fun Times pics like the back and side piece with all the events? Just asking. Getting these are very helpful because we leave May 22, again Thanks.

Could you possibly tell me which night is the dancing in the street show. We are wanting the make steakhouse reservations but don't want it the same night as the show. Thank you very much!😊

I don't believe you are 100% right with this. Yes he has the Fun Times on his blog, BUT the most recent one is from Sept. 2015. This thread was started to supply information that is current because of John's older Fun Times, I shall assume. So again, thanks desilennay!

John Healds Blog for Fun Times = where do I find this?