Port Canaveral? RCL's disney shuttle?

Hi,

i cant find much info about the disney/theme park shuttles.

We are from the UK but experienced around the orlando parks so confident that we can make the most of it,

question is do we take the RCL shuttle, or hire a car, etc.

also what times do you set off / leave. i know its just over an hour travelling time

Hi,

We are from the UK but experienced around the orlando parks so confident that we can make the most of it,

also what times do you set off / leave. i know its just over an hour travelling time

What are you asking? Are you going to the parks (Universal/Disney/SeaWorld) or just going airport to ship and back?

Just got off the Freedom yesterday, and its about 40 minutes to an hour between the Orlando airport and the RC terminal. If you are only going between the two, I would explore costs, as a taxi can get expensive.

That said, if you are exploring going to the parks, do know that RC has deals with Universal Orlando where you can book and transportation is covered... Or at least it should be, as someone on Royal's end dropped the ball for my wife and myself and despite us being booked to Universal through RC, nobody had that information on hand, we had to pay for a taxi to get to the resort ($45), had to fight for our tickets to the park, had to fight to get information on when we would be picked up to get to the ship (which, we were lucky to have happened, as they were not expecting us, and they only brought a van that BARELY fit us), and were not on any transportation list when trying to get back to the airport after the cruise, and only got on a bus when the nice lady running that counter did us a favor. But hopefully ours is the only bad experience there.

Hi,

are you going to the parks after your cruise or on a port of call at Port Canaveral?

Bill