CaveMan Tours How to get there?

1cruisingal

Hi, has anyone used caveman tours for a half day tour that could tell me how they got there? I'm trying to figure out what would be the best way to get there and back. Our ship will be in port from 8-5. I thought the full day would be cutting it to close for time when trying to get back to the ship so I decided on a half day tour. I've tried to reach Caveman's website but it doesn't seem to be working. We're traveling on Carnival and I remember in the past Carnival would give the first tender passes to people doing an excursion through Carnival. I'm worried that we won't make it off the ship in time to then get to caye caulker to meet Caveman. Anyone have advice from their own personal experience? All the help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!!

We just went with Caveman in January off a Carnival cruise. If you have the option of getting FTTF, definitely snap that up. You'll be one of the first off the ship.

If you can't get it anymore, or don't want it, your other option is to wake up as early as possible and get the earliest tender tickets possible.

When you arrive at the dock, walk as far left as you can in the tourist area and then exit tourism village. Turn left and walk down the street to the Brown Sugar Market. Turn left and walk all the way to the water. On the right, you will buy your tickets for the water taxi. It takes about 45 minutes or so to get to Caye Caulker. When you arrive, turn right and walk about 5-7 minutes or so and his office is on the right hand side right before the Spongebob sign.

If you have any questions, let me know. I'm more than happy to help.