sunshine to bermuda(overnight) from norfolk

we found this GREAT rate from a independent consultant for an inside room for the two of us for the 6 day overnight stay to bermuda cruise from norfolk va on the carnival sunshine.

is there anybody that has any recommendations of things to do while in bermuda please let me know

any pros/cons to the sunshine or bermuda

thanks so much!!

We are also looking at Bermuda in the fall. Go to the Bermuda boards here on Cruise Critic . Lots of good information.

we found this GREAT rate from a independent consultant for an inside room for the two of us for the 6 day overnight stay to bermuda cruise from norfolk va on the carnival sunshine.

is there anybody that has any recommendations of things to do while in bermuda please let me know

any pros/cons to the sunshine or bermuda

thanks so much!!

We do nothing but buy a bus pass, which is also good for ferry, and head to Horseshoe Bay. One of these times I'll explore the east end of the island, but I can never leave paradise. We also do a quickie into Hamilton but it's just a very clean Nassau.

OP, I was just in Bermuda on the Splendor last October. I did a review, you can find the link in my signature. It's an awesome place, I want to go back! There is so much to do, even with 3 days in port we didn't have time to do everything on our list!

OP, I was just in Bermuda on the Splendor last October. I did a review, you can find the link in my signature. It's an awesome place, I want to go back! There is so much to do, even with 3 days in port we didn't have time to do everything on our list!

We just keep going back and can't get enough of this place. And felt I would feel that the very first time we sailed in over a decade ago.