MIAMI AIRPORT/FT LAUDERDALE SUPER SHUTTLE.

103brandy

We fly into Miami and have to get to the Renaissance hotel Ft Laud before joining our cruise. Has anyone usewd the Super Shuttle service??? Or is there a better way. Taxi looks expensive.

First of all how many people are going. If 3 or more taxi may be cheaper or limo etc. If one person Supersuttle is cheaper. Do a cost anlaysis base on how many people are going. Supersuttle goes per person. Taxis and Limo per ride. There is a train that goes as well that I heard about but I did not know at the time (cost is about $4-5 per person)but you would need a taxi at both ends maybe.

Hopfully a Hawiian Cruise

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=4169e1&cdt=2006;12;5;11;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500  Until we sail away on the ocean blue

Navigator of the Seas Western Crib 08/03

Dawn Princess - Eastern Carb 01/03

Dawn Princess Panamal Canal 11/02

Thanks Captdata.

There are two of us and as we are flying into Miami from England we will be pretty tired so changing trains may not be a good idea unless the train stations are inside the airport terminals. A taxi from FL airport wpouldnt be a problem.

IMHO, the supershuttle is a lot cheaper and the service is good! Our flight last Feb. was cancelled as we sat on the runway and we were re-routed through Toronto to Miami instead of Ft. Lauderdale where our hotel was. We grabbed the supershuttle in Miami and the 5 of us were taken straight to our hotel for a grand total of $105 (plus a tip for the baggage handling of 6 very heavy suitcases). Turns out that my mother's jewellery carrier fell out of her carry on on the plane and was found in Miami. Nothing doing, the next morning, I had to grab a cab and go from Ft. Lauderdale to Miami, get the jewellery and return to the cruise port before the ship departed. Cost me $170 (not including tip) and this was a friend of the concierge in Ft. Lauderdale and was scrupulously honest and used a meter, unlike some of the other taxis in town. He turned off the meter while he waited and really didn't charge me what he should have due to my obvious distress and anxiousness about going off alone without my family.

Trust me, take the supershuttle!

Southern on Dawn Princess Feb 28, 2005

Grand Princess Feb 15/04

Hi Jean

I'm sorry I forgot to mention to you on our roll call, that the super shuttle is the best way to get from Miami to FLL here is the phone number 305-871-2000 be sure to make a reservation. They will take you from airport to hotel. The cost is $21.00 per person for a total of $42.00, this is what Jim and I do and it works out great!!

Charlene

~~lvs2cruz~~

Call Miami Shuttle (www.miami-shuttle.com) - they were cheaper than Supershuttle and the service is fantastic.

Meg

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do then by the ones you did. So, throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)

Thanks everyone,

We'll use the supershuttle. Thanks for the number Charlene.

It seems to be only 42$ for the two of us whereas the other one is 65$

Many thanks, much appreciated.

Archived