Equinox Dock in Cozumel

colliercruiser

There are two ferry terminals (a car ferry and a passenger ferry), and two cruise terminals. On Celebrity Reflection in December, we docked at southernmost of these, the International Pier, which I believe is where Celebrity usually docks. The other terminal is closer to downtown, but I believe it is designed for smaller cruise ships (I've docked there on the Disney Magic).

We walked from the ship to town, though, and nothing we wanted to do was at the 1.5 mile mark. The core shopping district (IMO) starts roughly by the other cruise pier, which Google Maps now tells me is about a 2.4 mile walk from the International Pier. What I had believed would be a mile-and-a-half, 20-30 minute walk turned into nearly an hour. We took a cab back to the ship when we were done downtown.

I note that there are multiple cruise terminals in Cozumel, some near the town and some a long walk. Where does Equinox usually dock? Does it vary?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Since the Equinox and the Constellation are the only 2 RCCL Corp. ships in port on the 16th, I'm assuming we'll dock at the International Pier. It's about 2 miles from there to downtown.

I'd be ecstatic if we docked downtown at Punta Langosta...it's right in the center of everything. The international Pier and Puerto Maya (the Carnival pier) are both a fair distance from town.