$100,000 Slot Tournament on the 5/7/2016 Magic Cruise

richfret

If you are playing in the tournament, I was wondering what you think your chances are of winning one of the 50 prizes ranging from $50,000 to the lowest prize of $150. I figure if there are 1,000 participants, then the odds are 1 in 20 (1,000/50). That's not bad if you compare it to the state lotteries. Don't get any ideas, however, if you have not already won a seat because the cost is $500 to now buy an entry. If I am wrong and there are 500 entries then the odds would be even better or 1 in 10.

To be eligible for a seat, you would have to have won either first or second place during slot tournaments held on the Carnival ships for 6 months which will end this month or buy the $500 ticket. You also have to purchase a discounted cruise on the Carnival Magic which will sail May 7, 2016. The final grand tournament will be held at the end of that cruise.

Was any else reviewing the odds? Have I missed some thing?

Edited by richfret

I won 2 seats last year for the $100,000 tournament and didn't use either one of them. I thought the cruise price itself was inflated to compensate for the tournament. I'd much rather participate in the Ultra Premiere cruise later in the year.

I've seen the "value" of the seats being stated, but never have read of anyone actually being able to buy one from Carnival to substantiate that true value. Some people sell them on eBay and some people just give their seat away.

Good luck to you. I hope you win something and enjoy the experience.

If you are playing in the tournament, I was wondering what you think your chances are of winning one of the 50 prizes ranging from $50,000 to the lowest prize of $150. I figure if there are 1,000 participants, then the odds are 1 in 20 (1,000/50). That's not bad if you compare it to the state lotteries. Don't get any ideas, however, if you have not already won a seat because the cost is $500 to now buy an entry. If I am wrong and there are 500 entries then the odds would be even better or 1 in 10.

To be eligible for a seat, you would have to have won either first or second place during slot tournaments held on the Carnival ships for 6 months which will end this month or buy the $500 ticket. You also have to purchase a discounted cruise on the Carnival Magic which will sail May 7, 2016. The final grand tournament will be held at the end of that cruise.

I believe there were about 320 participants in last years finals for the slots.

Edited by code_d

I believe there were about 320 participants in last years finals for the slots.

Only 320 participants! That's odds of 1 in 6.4. Holy cow, I think I will start planning how I will spend the money. ........................ Then again, maybe I had better wait.

I have a set available if someone wants it . Make me an offer . EMail me at sandyviau@hotmail.com. I cannot go on the cruise and I won it on the Valor back in Feb .