Sudden avail. cabins. Ideas for upsell?

dcsam

If you use your phone (I have an iPhone) I find that it's easier to go through a "mock booking" than when I use my laptop. When I go online, I have to enter in a bunch of information, but when I use my iPhone, I don't have to enter anything. I was able to see the open Signature and Neptune Suites on our boat. You just have to keep selecting different sections and decks. For my trip this summer, I am not going to hold my breathe for an upsell. There doesn't appear to be a ton of suites with verdandahs available. :(

Factor in that there are a few guarantees that aren't accounted for, but you'll get the general idea of how many suites are open.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

i have a Samsung phone and an iPad and it works well on those too.

If you use your phone (I have an iPhone) I find that it's easier to go through a "mock booking" than when I use my laptop. When I go online, I have to enter in a bunch of information, but when I use my iPhone, I don't have to enter anything. I was able to see the open Signature and Neptune Suites on our boat. You just have to keep selecting different sections and decks. For my trip this summer, I am not going to hold my breathe for an upsell. There doesn't appear to be a ton of suites with verdandahs available. :(

Factor in that there are a few guarantees that aren't accounted for, but you'll get the general idea of how many suites are open.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I've seen this comment about needing to fill in info before. It never happens to me. Does your computer automatically sign you in as a Mariner? I do not sign in and I can go through mock bookings and check different cabin grades, decks, etc easily. Works on both firefox and explorer.