Valor FunTimes/Western Caribbean

Hockeygal24

Hello fellow cruisers! Does anyone have a sample of recent FunTimes for the Western Caribbean Itinerary on the Valor? Sailing on March 19th and would like some pre-cruise info to get me through the next 9 days!!! In addition, can anyone comment on the current band onboard? We love watching live music and I'm hoping they are good. Thanks for any info you can provide and happy cruising to all!

We are looking for Fun Times for the Southern 8 day to Aruba, Curacao and Grand Turk. But any Fun Times from Valor will give us an idea of what is happening on this ship. Thanks!

OP - would you post a few of your Fun Times when you get back please? Especially from Sea Days. We aren't going until June, and will probably have a different CD but we've never been on Valor and I'm a PREPLANNER. Thanks.

We are looking for Fun Times for the Southern 8 day to Aruba, Curacao and Grand Turk. But any Fun Times from Valor will give us an idea of what is happening on this ship. Thanks!

OP - would you post a few of your Fun Times when you get back please? Especially from Sea Days. We aren't going until June, and will probably have a different CD but we've never been on Valor and I'm a PREPLANNER. Thanks.

I am a preplanner as well and was hoping someone could post some FunTimes to get me through the next 8 days I have to wait to get on the ship! lol :D I guess I will have to be patient. :( I will certainly post some of the Valor FunTimes when I return. I know you are doing a different itinerary, but like you said, at least the sea days will give you an idea of what is going on onboard. Let me know if there is anything else about the ship that you might have questions about and I will do my best to take notes! Happy Cruising! :)

I am a preplanner as well and was hoping someone could post some FunTimes to get me through the next 8 days I have to wait to get on the ship! lol :D I guess I will have to be patient. :( I will certainly post some of the Valor FunTimes when I return. I know you are doing a different itinerary, but like you said, at least the sea days will give you an idea of what is going on onboard. Let me know if there is anything else about the ship that you might have questions about and I will do my best to take notes! Happy Cruising! :)

Thanks and have a great cruise. We were wondering if the Serenity had hot tubs but someone just off a few weeks ago said yes. We also are on after the upgrades. We were on Breeze last summer and really used the HUB app. I don't think Valor has it now but I'm hoping it will with the upgrade.

My biggest question - what room will we have. First time buying a "guaranteed" room. I told DH tonight - this may be the longest 106 days for me.

Have a great time...

Hello fellow cruisers! Does anyone have a sample of recent FunTimes for the Western Caribbean Itinerary on the Valor? Sailing on March 19th and would like some pre-cruise info to get me through the next 9 days!!! In addition, can anyone comment on the current band onboard? We love watching live music and I'm hoping they are good. Thanks for any info you can provide and happy cruising to all!

We're on that sailing as well. Can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I found them by google but they are on my computer at work. This does not look like them but is a good start. Looks like embarkation day is missing from these.

Unfortunately we were on the Valor 8 day Southern last year (Bonaire, not Curacao) but when I posted a mini review there was little interest so I did not take the time to scan the Fun Times.

http://www.cruisewithgambee.com/2015/11/04/carnival-valor-fun-times-western/

Hey folks!

You will have so much fun on the Valor!

We cruised western on FEB 20...

First Sea Day was Elegant night, Lobster tail, production show, and lots of steel drum guy on Lido.

Last Sea Day was Hairy Chest contest and lots of the steel drum guy... He's good!

Have Fun!

Drew