Carnival Magic December 2015

Thanks for the beautiful video!. Swimming with the rays was so exciting. We did this in Grand Cayman but would love to do it again. You are such a cute couple and your happiness shows in your smiles. Beautiful pictures!

Thank you for your kind words! We love cruising, it is something my DH introduced me to and I am hooked. It is the one time of year where we completely turn off from the world and get to just enjoy each others company. I just wanted to share what makes us extremely happy. I have another video to put up that is a tour of our suite and I hope to make another great video of our cruise on the splendor in September.

Thanks for a great video, and allowing me to revisit our same exact cruise in December also, but on the Breeze. We also loved the stingrays, but the water was a little rough for that time of the year. Don't know what you did in Cozumel but we went to Mr. Sanchos and had a wonderful day. It was such a nice itinerary and so good to get away before all the hustle and bustle of the holiday season. I need to go back and look at my pictures and video again, counting down till our next cruise in April for our 30th wedding anniversary. You are a very cute couple and I can tell you had a great time!