Anthem; Cabin tips from Me to You

Hello CC Members.

Recently returned from the Anthem 3 night sailing. Will definitely return for a longer Cruise.

Cabin tips:

Royal Family Suite (FS) and Owners Suite(OS) are the same square footage.

FS has 2 bedrooms.

Master bedroom has a bathroom similar to JS

Second bathroom similar to interior with curved shower

FS is a very nice cabin to share with children.

The OS has a larger living room area and a more spacious and well appointed bathroom. Larger bath tub with separate shower.

The larger interiors have different style bathrooms

Cat L's along the hallway have large rectangular showers (ie. 12673)

Cat L's in the interior corridors have curved corner showers (ie. 12307)

Cat L Cabins 12663 & 12665 share the same "alcove"

Cat L cabins 12307 & 12707 share the same "alcove"

Cat M cabin 10633 & 10233 share a private hallway with an outer access door.

Shower is curved.

All staterooms are tastefully decorated.

The OS was occupied by 2 persons

The FS was occupied by 2 adults and 2 children (we had to pay for 5)

The interiors were occupied by 1 person each.

We found the stateroom space more than adequate for our needs.

Did not see any other cabin types.

Happy to answer any questions with regards to cabin type mentioned.

Currently I am onboard Anthem in a DO balcony. Bathroom amenities are tubes of shampoo, conditioner, gel, hand lotion, soap. Refrigerator packed with items to purchase but I squeezed in one can of soda and my RCL soda cup. One hairdryer in the dresser drawer. Ask for ice and you get an ice bucket. Two outlets and two charging stations at the desk. Full length mirror by the entry door. Mirror at the desk is not lit well enough to do a good makeup job. One lamp on the dresser. There are two closets, on each side of the bed that are on the small side for a 12 day cruise. There are 7 drawers and two over the bed cabinets like overhead compartments on airplanes. There is a small narrow shelf above the desk. Under the approximately 40" TV is a narrow open compartment where I keep my numerous papers like the daily Compass. The table can be move as there are no drawers in it and it is not tied down. The bathroom has a night light built into the overhead fixture. Three shelves in the bathroom, none enclosed. There is a long shelf under the sink. This bathroom has a circular glass door shower with an adjustable hand held shower head.

If any questions, just ask.

Jonj : We had a fruit bowl in the cabin. Not sure if it was replenished.

Chocolate covered strawberries were delivered on the other days.

The cabin also had a coffee maker with individual filter packets

(not the k-cups) and an electric kettle.

Room-service: We couldn't find a menu in the room, however the staff were always happy to tell us over the phone. Food came hot fresh and delicious.

For breakfast; pancakes, oatmeal, pastries.

For Lunch we tried; margarita pizza, chicken wings, chicken noodle soup, salads, burger, cookies, tiramisu. Sure I'm forgetting something.

For the Coastal kitchen we were told that Suite passengers may invite up to 2 guests per cabin for dinner only.

kstep40203 :

All the cabins doors are set away from the main hallway

Imagine you are in a ship hallway of passenger cabins

Face the wall.

Picture a rectangle (approximately 60 x 30 inches)

You are standing on one of the long sides

The doors to the cabins are on the short sides facing each other

Any one have pictures?

I think I see what you mean for L12307 and L12707 they are both entered from a "minor" hallway off the mail hallway. Not seeing that for L12663 and L12665 though.

Not trying to pick nits here, I'm in one of the L category wider but shorter cabins with the square shower for the 4/18 So Caribbean cruise. I've seen only a few pictures of the category. I understand they have the same sq ft as the longer more narrow cabins like L12307 but seem to have more "usable" space. Just wondering what your opinion of that class cabin was.

Thanks

Kstep40203: The entrance to 12663 & 12665 is the same as 12307 & 12707

This is not visible from the deck plan.

The bathroom with the rectangular shower appears larger than the bathroom with the corner shower unit. The rectangular shower is definitely larger. The usable space on both types of cabins are comparable.

BILLP1: On this particular sailing (at least in our cabin) only the breakfast menu was available. The full menu available to Suite Guest was not available via the TV.

ljm723: Royal Caribbean has minimum guest requirements for certain cabin categories. This is sometimes waived closer to sailing when cabins are still available.

**Also not sure if all cabins entrances are set in from the hallway. The interiors on Deck 12 and Suites were.

Hopefully someone will chime in.