Breeze - lost cruise pics replacement

ma_t_gus

I just realized that this would be the place to ask. We left our purchased cruise pics from last July in the airport. l was wondering if we are able to re-purchased them online somewhere. It's been almost a year but I figured I can ask.

I'm not sure where I saw this, but on our Splendor trip I saw something saying they delete all the pictures at the end of each cruise. They justified it saying they took too much storage. My day job is data storage and I recall thinking "we could solve that problem for you."

I'm not sure where I saw this, but on our Splendor trip I saw something saying they delete all the pictures at the end of each cruise. They justified it saying they took too much storage. My day job is data storage and I recall thinking "we could solve that problem for you."

If they somehow linked the photos to the individual passengers and saved them, then they could even use it as some sort of random incentive.

For instance, "Take this survey for us and receive a free digital copy of a picture of your choice from your last cruise." or "Past Guest Special -- Along with all other perks for booking today, get 2 free digital copies of pictures from your last cruise to help get you in the spirit." As long as it was random enough to not stop people from buying pictures that they otherwise would have purchased while on board.

I just realized that this would be the place to ask. We left our purchased cruise pics from last July in the airport. l was wondering if we are able to re-purchased them online somewhere. It's been almost a year but I figured I can ask.

The answer is not possible.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk