Thomson Spirit - deck 6,7 or 8?

Always go in 218 on Spirit & Celebration, but don't tell anyone . We have booked again for September but OUR cabin has gone. We like it because its next to the door on promenade deck. Must have done 7 btb cruises in the same cabin sad I know but its in the best location for us and one of the biggest. Don't tell anyone!!!!!

Always go in 218 on Spirit & Celebration, but don't tell anyone . We have booked again for September but OUR cabin has gone. We like it because its next to the door on promenade deck. Must have done 7 btb cruises in the same cabin sad I know but its in the best location for us and one of the biggest. Don't tell anyone!!!!!
Many thanks for that. don't worry I'll keep mum! BTW does that have twin or double bed? If a double, can it be split into 2 singles?

151 on deck 7 for us. (3 times) Going on Celebration this year and have booked same cabin on there!

We like the position, end cabin, only one neighbour, very handy for stairs down to prom deck (or lift of course). Also good access to rear doors and seating space. Slight obstructed view but only bottom of lifeboat in top of window- still get a good view. Nice bath, plenty of space and storage. Had two beds when we were on last 3 years ago.