Cabin questions Sunshine

youagain

I scored a aft balcony but do not know if I did good or not. The cabin 7333 is for 3 people our 19 year old daughter is coming with us. The other cabin is 5340 it is bigger inside but looks like balcony is smaller. 5340 is a suite and is 1000.00 more with more room . I think if I buy FTTF for 7333 I would have the same perks Right?Saving 940.00. We really want the bigger balcony with lounge chair to lay out as we have 4 days at sea.Decisions Decisions

I scored a aft balcony but do not know if I did good or not. The cabin 7333 is for 3 people our 19 year old daughter is coming with us. The other cabin is 5340 it is bigger inside but looks like balcony is smaller. 5340 is a suite and is 1000.00 more with more room . I think if I buy FTTF for 7333 I would have the same perks Right?Saving 940.00. We really want the bigger balcony with lounge chair to lay out as we have 4 days at sea.Decisions Decisions

I don't know about the balconies. Having a suite only gets you priority boarding. It does not have any of the other FTTF perks.

Personally based on my finances I would stay in 7333 if I were you, will suite 5340 be bigger? Yes. And based on the icon sizes on cruise critic's deck plans 5340 will also have a larger balcony. But if you can buy FTTF, save $940, still have an awesome AFT view, and still have a lounger on the balcony I would stay put in 7333.

But, if money isn't an object suite 5340 does look pretty awesome. Just incase you haven't seen pictures yet here you go.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=42378710

Thanks everyone decided to stay in 7333. This is my first time Aft extended balcony and the cost difference is just way too much to get the suite. It was hard to find a lounger on my last Sunshine cruise so plan on spending lots of time on my deck. I am hoping 2 loungers and 1 chair fit on balcony.I guess I will just have to put up with the cruise with a extended balcony( sigh). Now I just have to wait for FTTF to become available. Thanks again

Last January I was in 5341 and my friends in 5340. These rooms are two room suites. You walk into a living room area which has a giant pullout couch and a window which looks out of the side of the ship. Then it connects to a separate room with a door where there is the bed(s). This room connects to the bathroom and the balcony.

The balcony does not wrap around but it is much deeper. There was a small table, two chairs and a lounger on the balcony.

The only drawback was the vibration from the engines.