Tree Limin Extreme Zipline

weebo

Has anyone used this company in St. Thomas? Tree Limin Extreme Zipline?

We are looking at reserving them but have not seen them mentioned here. We would like to do a zipline tour and the ship's tour is over $200!

Thanks

Has anyone used this company in St. Thomas? Tree Limin Extreme Zipline?

We are looking at reserving them but have not seen them mentioned here. We would like to do a zipline tour and the ship's tour is over $200!

Thanks

We did Tree Limin about two years ago. It was an NCL tour.

I am the biggest wuss in the world - so I must tell you our story.

I saw this tour and said to my husband, "there is a zip lining tour from our upcoming cruise - but we are not doing it." I was too afraid to be going thru a slimy jungle, catching who know what kind of germs.

But - something made me google Tree Limin - and I was very impressed. I love St. Thomas and knew it didn't have any slimy jungles - the people who own Tree Limin bought aan estate at the top of a mountain in St. Thomas. One of the owners is a woman... nuff said - we booked it.

They picked us up at the ship, right on time - and up the mountain we went. When we got there we were given equipment - nice, new, clean equipment. A helmet I was not sceeved to put on my head. There are lockers for handbags and stuff. A hook for you to keep you waterbottle with you if you wish. Then then drive you up to where the zip lines begin. The lines go from tower to tower. Very strong secure towers. You zip about six lines - can't tell you exactly how long each zip was - my heart was beating to fast. You walk across a couple of very wavy bridges - a woman from New York screamed the whole way - we were all hysterical laughing because of her. The last zip is amazing. I won't tell you what it is but it was great.

Beautiful views of St. Thomas are included for free. Extremely professional.

So - in closing - I highly recommend this - especially if you are afraid - great way to face the fear. Google Tree limin on youtube - lots of videos.:D:D

Edited by SS Exeter

We did this excursion on our honeymoon this past Oct. It was a ball! We had talked about doing this on our next cruise, but we will have our nephew with us and he is too young. It is worth doing, and if we get the chance, we would go with them again. All the employees were a lot of fun!

• 2 months later...

So I noticed on their website it says "Please check with your cruise line for availability. If they have no available tours, please call one of our reservation agents for assistance"

Even though RCI offers it, can I contact them directly?

You have to check with them directly. Their contract may only allow direct bookings from cruisers if cruise ship fills their allocation. Some attractions have the option to increase the ship allocations if requested.