Honest Tea - Enhanced Cheers

teddybear231

I see under the new enhanced cheers, Honest Tea has been added. I was on the Pride in August and I don't remember seeing this tea anywhere, is it new? We are sailing on the Sunshine this upcoming August, where would be able to get this tea? Would we be able to have it at dinner? At every bar, or only at certain bars? Will it be sold by the bottle or filled up in a cup?

A lot of questions, I know sorry! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Honest Tea is a brand of bottled tea, like Snapple. It was added to Cheers along with Vitamin Water, Powerade, etc, other bottled beverages. I'm guessing you can get it wherever bottled drinks like this were available before. Sorry I don't know specifics!

On the Pride it was on display at the coffee shop (along with the powerades, and vitamin waters, and sparkling water). My guess is that with demand, you'll see it appear at more bars. We used our Gold drink coupon for bottles of Peach Honest Tea.

Teddybear231, we're sailing with you on Sunshine (12-14 of us). My husband & I will be purchasing Cheers & are looking forward to the specialty coffees being included in the program. I also like Honest Tea and Vitamin Water. Nice adds to the program. We got it directly from John Heald that only alcoholic beverages (or coffee with alcohol) count towards the daily 15 max.

See you soon.

Lorrie

Teddybear231, we're sailing with you on Sunshine (12-14 of us). My husband & I will be purchasing Cheers & are looking forward to the specialty coffees being included in the program. I also like Honest Tea and Vitamin Water. Nice adds to the program. We got it directly from John Heald that only alcoholic beverages (or coffee with alcohol) count towards the daily 15 max.

A fellow cruiser, hello there!

We plan on getting the cheers as well. Thank you for the info from John Heald!

Bumping this up. My mom is hooked on Lipton's Diet Green Tea, and of course with the new bottle policy she can't bring it on. We were going to get Cheers on our upcoming Ecstacy cruise, and she wanted me to find out the Honest Tea flavors available onboard so she could try them in advance so see if she could find a substitute for her Lipton tea.

Bumping this up. My mom is hooked on Lipton's Diet Green Tea, and of course with the new bottle policy she can't bring it on. We were going to get Cheers on our upcoming Ecstacy cruise, and she wanted me to find out the Honest Tea flavors available onboard so she could try them in advance so see if she could find a substitute for her Lipton tea.

I'm in a similar situation - I drink Lipton Pure Leaf Unsweetened Tea and I have bought Cheers! for my upcoming cruise. Since I can no longer bring my unsweetened, bottled tea onboard (thanks again, smugglers!:mad:), I'm really hoping they offer unsweetened Honest Tea.

plain, lemon, and peach Honest Ice tea was available.

Your mother may not be aware but lipton makes their diet green tea (with citrus) in cans as well as "to go".

http://www.liptontea.com/product/detail/1114523/sparkling-citrus-green-tea-iced-tea

They also have several flavour of the lipton's diet green tea in the powdered "to go" packages (the individual packs you add to a bottle of water).

plain, lemon, and peach Honest Ice tea was available.

Your mother may not be aware but lipton makes their diet green tea (with citrus) in cans as well as "to go".

http://www.liptontea.com/product/detail/1114523/sparkling-citrus-green-tea-iced-tea

They also have several flavour of the lipton's diet green tea in the powdered "to go" packages (the individual packs you add to a bottle of water).

Is "plain" sweetened or unsweetened?

Is "plain" sweetened or unsweetened?

In Canada it's marketed as "diet" - maybe it's slightly different. The canned Lipton Green tea with citrus is marketed/produced via PepsiCo Canada here.

http://www.pepsico.ca/en/brands/Pepsi_Cola-Brands.html#Lipton_CitGreenTea_diet

Edited by meatloafsfan

In Canada it's marketed as "diet" - maybe it's slightly different. The canned Lipton Green tea with citrus is marketed/produced via PepsiCo Canada here.

http://www.pepsico.ca/en/brands/Pepsi_Cola-Brands.html#Lipton_CitGreenTea_diet

I'm sorry, I guess I should have been more clear. I was referring to the Honest Tea variety onboard that you sited: "plain, lemon, and peach Honest Ice tea was available". Do you happen to know if that "plain" Honest Tea available onboard Pride has sugar in it or not (sweetened or unsweetened)?

I'm sorry, I guess I should have been more clear. I was referring to the Honest Tea variety onboard that you sited: "plain, lemon, and peach Honest Ice tea was available". Do you happen to know if that "plain" Honest Tea available onboard Pride has sugar in it or not (sweetened or unsweetened)?

Oops, my bad.

All of the honest ice tea have sugar. They are 100 calories for each bottle (the plain maybe was 90 calories).

I did not see an unsweetened variety (if I had I would have asked for it).

Oops, my bad.

All of the honest ice tea have sugar. They are 100 calories for each bottle (the plain maybe was 90 calories).

I did not see an unsweetened variety (if I had I would have asked for it).

Darn.:( Well, thank you very much for the information.:) I'd rather be disappointed on CC than onboard. Disappointment is now out of the way and I can try to plan for how I will proceed from here. I'm going to be getting enough sugar in my "boat drinks", I really want to have my tea with just a touch of Stevia (which I will bring with me). I drink a LOT of tea, so if it's sugared tea, that's a LOT of calories and carbs.:o

• 4 months later...