Gem mini suite coffee?

razzzbere

Can anyone tell me what kind of coffee makers/coffee are in the mini suites on the Gem? I also wondered if there was room for a pullout type bed since my kids don't love the idea of sharing. (if not, tough, lol!) Thanks!!!

We had a Mr Coffee type last year. Don't know if any were changed in the work done earlier this year. It used coffee packs which were refilled daily. It made about 2-3 cups.

I didn't see any space for a pull out bed, just the sofa/bed.

The coffee is just a regular coffee machine, not really worth using since there is coffee at the buffet at all hours. There is no room for another bed or anything like that. You could have one kid sleep on the unfolded out couch and another on the floor HOWEVER the room steward we had was VERY resistant to this. We explained the situation to him, our kids basically hate each other, and the steward turned out to have a clever way to handle this. He built a pillow fort down the center of the folded out bed (it's pretty large once it is folded out) for us and gave each kid their own blanket and generally made it look like 2 separate beds next to each other. We didn't have a problem. They slept fine no complaints.

I will probably use the in room coffee maker for tea or hot chocolate when I'm not ready to leave the room, thanks for the info!

Love the pillow wall...we have actually done that before, lol....won't need it this cruise tho, I switched back to a balcony room with the pulldown bed, my 8 yr. old was so looking forward to being in the top bunk!