Recommend Fat Fish Adventures - Private Charter

kmulhern

Hello

My group and I stopped at Grand Cayman in February and used Fat Fish Adventures to book our excursion. We did a 4 hour private charter, which included Stingray City, Snorkeling, Starfish City and Rum Point Beach for food and drinks. Everything was perfect. We were picked up by Craig who drove us to the boat. They provide water and juices, but we wanted alcoholic beverages, so we stopped at the brewery to get beers. We then we met Peter and Mandy who was the captain and cocaptain. Craig, Peter and Mandy were extremely knowledgeable about the island and told us just about everything we wanted to know about Grand Cayman.

I highly recommend anyone who wants to book a tour with a reliable, reputable company....book with Fat Fish Adventures. You will not be disappointed, so much better then a ship tour. I've been on over 15 cruises and have done many third party excursions and this excursion definitely is one of my favorites. Everyone had such a great time. We didn't feel rushed at all.

***they have jet skis too and will tailor your excursion and experience to what you'd like to do.***