Quick Drink Question

IndyColts84

Hello fellow cruise lovers! I am just about to book a large group for my mother in laws 60th birthday cruise next year. My question is we have one guest, my little brother who is 20 currently but will be 21 during the actual cruise and wants the UBP as his offer. This shouldn't be a problem to book it as long as he is 21 years old during sailing, correct? I told him it probably happens pretty often but he wanted an "official" answer otherwise he wants the shore excursion credit instead. Thanks to all!

If he is 21 by the time the cruise comes around, no problem. Which is a good thing, not only for him, but for whoever he is sharing the cabin with, because both people have to pick the same perk. If I was traveling with someone who wanted to make me give up the UBP for $25 per person shorex credit, I would seriously reevaluate our relationship before final payment… :p