Cabin Amenities- Jade

hlb76

I'm back for more advice....

We are finally starting to pack for our cruise this weekend :) I was wondering if there will be a hairdryer in my cabin? What about amenities in the bathroom? Assuming body wash and shampoo, but are they any good? I typically bring my own shampoo and conditioner when I travel as I need both but I'm normally not too picky about body wash.

I bring my own shampoo and conditioner and also a bar of soap since they only have dispenser soap, body wash and shampoo.

There is a hair dryer at the desk with a mirror.

The Jade bathrooms are actually quite nice and offer a shower or tub with glass enclosure and an enclosed area for the commode. These bathrooms are much nicer than you see on other cruise lines for standard rooms.

Thanks everyone.... how well does the hairdryer work? I have thicker hair so need a decent powered one. Otherwise bringing my travel really is not a huge deal.

Hair dryer works great. Daughter and I have very thick hair and stateroom hair dryer works better than my expensive one at home.

Hair dryer works great. Daughter and I have very thick hair and stateroom hair dryer works better than my expensive one at home.

Is it like the dryers on Epic? I bought a USA dryer which I love - but when travelling usually have 2-3 hairdryers in my cases - a UK one for overnight in the UK before flights- a USA one for the ship - and a small portable dual voltage dryer in case either breaks down

Hairdryer OCD :o

Id like to go on our next cruise with only the travel dryer (just in case!)

But I remember on Epic the dryer was better than my USA dryer and I used it - if its the same on Jade that would be brilliant,.

Incidentally - our next cruise after Epic was on Celebrity and their dryers are rubbish hah!

SKY though did not have Epic dryers - so wondering about Jade

anyone got a pic of Jade's dryers compared to Epics?