Booking a cruise while cruising?

Scott6444

I am going on the breeze in August, and want to know if others have booked their next cruise while cruising and if so what was the advantages or perks to do it. I already see good deals for the following summer so curious if i should wait and what to expect!

I am going on the breeze in August, and want to know if others have booked their next cruise while cruising and if so what was the advantages or perks to do it. I already see good deals for the following summer so curious if i should wait and what to expect!

They typically give you $100 OBC.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Up to a $100.00 OBC, and a Family & Friends certificate to give to someone for an additional OBC (up to $100.00) if they book the same cruise. You'll be able to choose your cabin, and get the lowest price currently available for the cruise. When you get back home, you can give your PVP a call and have the booking transferred to him / her and they'll get the credit for the booking.

OBC depends on how many days the future cruise is.

3-5 is $50OBC

6 days is $75OBC

7-11 is $100OBC

12+ days is $200OBC

Note: On occasion, Carnival may offer special double onboard credits on select ships and/or sail dates.

Guests will also receive two vouchers they can give to Family and Friends to take advantage of the same on board credit given to the host booking.

Thank you

Will probably just book from home then now. Already get $100 obc and can pick the room. Appreciate the responses!

Cheers

While on the Breeze in January, we booked our next cruise. You are able to pick your own room. We got the $100 OBC for booking this future cruise on board, as well as a $50 promotional OBC (which honestly, I didn't see on the website right before we booked, so it was a nice surprise).

If you change your mind and decide to book on board - my only advice is to do so early on in your cruise. Waiting until the last day or two like we did meant very long lines and a pretty cranky employee who was handling the bookings ;)