Any Way to Preview the Prinsendam?

KAKcruiser

I would love to visit the Prinsendam when it comes to Fort Lauderdale. Does anyone know any groups sponsoring luncheons or tours?

Talk to your travel agent. She might be able to arrange for you to attend a "ship inspection." These are routinely hosted for travel agents on turnaround days. They get to go onboard the ship, tour the public areas, see some different types of cabins and then have lunch either in the dining room or in the Lido. Of course, they disembark long before the ship actually sails.

Generally these tours are for travel agents, but I've heard of regular folks being able to snag an invitation with a little help from their TA.

Blue skies and have fun!

--rita

I would love to visit the Prinsendam when it comes to Fort Lauderdale. Does anyone know any groups sponsoring luncheons or tours?

I'll be on that ship when it arrives in November. Though, because that will be Thanksgiving Day, I doubt that will be a good time for visitors.:) susana.

Archived