POA - front of ship

junebug8

We are looking to go on POA next summer. We are looking at a larger balcony in the front of the ship. Just sort of worried about all the "bounce" up there - will we feel everything or should we do midship?

We've sailed on POA about seven years ago and had an inside. This time we would like to splurge for a balcony. Due to some medical issues, DH has to use a rolling walker (though maybe by next year he won't need it)...so I'm looking at Deck 11 as it's close to food and pool. :)

Any thoughts? Thanks everyone!

We are looking to go on POA next summer. We are looking at a larger balcony in the front of the ship. Just sort of worried about all the "bounce" up there - will we feel everything or should we do midship?

We've sailed on POA about seven years ago and had an inside. This time we would like to splurge for a balcony. Due to some medical issues, DH has to use a rolling walker (though maybe by next year he won't need it)...so I'm looking at Deck 11 as it's close to food and pool. :)

Any thoughts? Thanks everyone!

We had a forward balcony cabin on one of the upper decks on our POA cruise, and did not experience any problems. My DW is prone to motion sickness...no issues.

You're really not "at sea" very much on the POA cruise. Sailing distance between the islands is so short that the ship sails very slowly, and this helps reduce the apparent motion you might feel. I don't think you'd have any issues with a rolling walker.

Edited by VideoTech