Divina stateroom 15032 and 15033

Yumyum14

I'm looking to book on this ship however I'm having a tough time selecting a room. 15032 and 15033 look appealing only because we have neighbors to only one side of us. And it looks as if even tho there is another deck above the stateroom above isn't directly over us. With that said it also looks as if these rooms are right at the elevators. Has anyone stayed in either of these rooms that can let me know what the noise level was? Or what room you enjoyed while in the Yaht club? Thank you in advance for any suggestions.

Thank you so much for the response! I believe I will try to get one of these rooms (TA says all of the square rooms are already booked). My concern was with noise and I assume these are the same size as the other rooms (besides the square rooms). One other member (on a different forum) thought the room was slightly smaller and stated the door opened directly to the bathroom. Looking at the deck plan it does seem as though the door is located differently than the other rooms. I don't see that as a big deal tho.