Grand loft suite on Oasis

FYI, up until the first week of May, it is still known and has been known as the Royal Suite 1758. So you might have better luck searching on that. You can youtube it and find some good videos of it. It is one floor, with double height ceilings and windows.

All I can say from my research is that I had a Crown Loft reserved and when I found out Star Class might be on our sailing I did a lot of research in to 1758 (on the Allure). Someone else snagged it while I was doing that research but then I was able to snag a Sky Loft so it worked out. But would have taken 1758 no problem.

The master bath is pretty impressive, you've got a hot tub on the balcony, a good pull out sofa, a really good second full bath and it's almost 1000 sf.

Deck 17 is like it's own private place, with direct access to Coastal Kitchen for all meals, the Suite Lounge, and easy access to the Suite Sun Deck (and bar) and right downstairs to WJ.

Add in Star Class and you've got the Royal Genie and all the added amenities. I think for that alone, if it were in my budget, I would take any Star Class suite.

Edited by MattInFLL

All I can say from my research is that I had a Crown Loft reserved and when I found out Star Class might be on our sailing I did a lot of research in to 1758 (on the Allure). Someone else snagged it while I was doing that research but then I was able to snag a Sky Loft so it worked out. But would have taken 1758 no problem.

Can't imagine who would do something like that! :D

Truth be told, I'm usually the one pausing to make up my mind only to find that someone else beat me to it. Kind of like the Pinnacle suite on the Koningsdam later this year. I grabbed an aft corner suite and was considering the one Pinnacle suite (was not really too much more $), but a week later when I went back to book it - POOF !! I still check back every few days !

Tom