Headliners and Service Desk for Vibe Passes on Getaway?

Dawnwe

Just recently read for Vibe passes to go to Headliners, but also have read service desk. Anyone recently purchase passes on Getaway could tell me the location? Thank you in advance for any assistance with this!

Don't run anyplace for Vibe Beach Club pass because NCL will sell it out months before your planned cruise and notify no one that unavailable until you hurry to the dock run to crowded elevator step on people and be stepped on to be told sold out. If NCL would like to use arrangement of selling out before time TELL US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Beware of accessibility person.

Don't run anyplace for Vibe Beach Club pass because NCL will sell it out months before your planned cruise and notify no one that unavailable until you hurry to the dock run to crowded elevator step on people and be stepped on to be told sold out. If NCL would like to use arrangement of selling out before time TELL US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Beware of accessibility person.

Say what now?

Don't run anyplace for Vibe Beach Club pass because NCL will sell it out months before your planned cruise

OP, this is not true. NCL does not pre-sell Vibe passes before embarkation. If you are the first person in boarding group #1 and there are no more Vibe passes, that means that the Haven guests and B2B re-boarders bought them all. I have seen this reported here a couple of times.

Also keep in mind that the large ships board from two separate gangways simultaneously. You may be the first person in boarding group #1 and still not be the first person who boards (after Haven and B2B).

They do not pre-sell vibe passes.

Thank you, I figured that not to be true. Does anyone know though if it is guest services or headliners?

Unless things have changed go to guest services. If you want to be safe, have one member of your party go to each! SOMETIMES they make everyone who wants a pass be present so the person who goes to the wrong place will need to head to the other place. You might also want to ask someone when you are checking in where you need to go to get the passes.

3/13 cruise no Vibe available one group bought entire space. We were aware of this months before cruise. Accessability issue was reason this was checked into months before cruise and were told sold out!!!!!!!

Edited by Sweetone7111

OP, this is not true. NCL does not pre-sell Vibe passes before embarkation. If you are the first person in boarding group #1 and there are no more Vibe passes, that means that the Haven guests and B2B re-boarders bought them all. I have seen this reported here a couple of times.

Also keep in mind that the large ships board from two separate gangways simultaneously. You may be the first person in boarding group #1 and still not be the first person who boards (after Haven and B2B).

And why in the hell a Haven guest would buy a Vibe pass is beyond me...not only do you already have a dedicated outdoor area that exceeds that of the Vibe, I can say for a fact that when we sailed in the Getaway Haven the Haven crew told us more than once we can go through the back gate and go into the Vibe if we wanted to. Maybe a little known secret, but I can vouch for it 100%.

We were haven guests and purchased vibe passes for a couple reasons. We had a lot of on board credit to use and already had UBP and UDP. Also there are no kids in vibe, but there were plenty in the haven. We also weren't able to get the sun chairs my husband wanted in haven. The small outside sunning deck was always full (this was on Escape). It is right next to vibe. You need a special key card to get into vibe though. There was a gate to go to the haven from vibe, yes, but you would need a vibe card to get from the haven to vibe. We enjoyed vibe and spent most of our time there, didn't use the haven pool/sunning area at all. It was French Canadian spring break though so maybe there are less kids at other times of year in the Haven.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

$99 each. And be careful if you're in the haven and try to "sneak" Into Vibe on haven. We had that last week and let me tell you those guests got kicked out pretty quickly!! Yes they weren't happy, but it was rude to those of us that paid. This is coming from someone who was in the haven, too. It's worth every penny. You never know how many kids will be in the haven!!

And why in the hell a Haven guest would buy a Vibe pass is beyond me...not only do you already have a dedicated outdoor area that exceeds that of the Vibe, I can say for a fact that when we sailed in the Getaway Haven the Haven crew told us more than once we can go through the back gate and go into the Vibe if we wanted to. Maybe a little known secret, but I can vouch for it 100%.

Because on our recent Escape cruise the Haven was overrun with noisy kids. Splashing in the pool , sitting in both hotubs. Yelling screaming, ran me out of the haven pool area the entire week.

Because on our recent Escape cruise the Haven was overrun with noisy kids. Splashing in the pool , sitting in both hotubs. Yelling screaming, ran me out of the haven pool area the entire week.

Agreed!! And keep in mind that parents are on vacation too!! We saw some very rude children last week and some of those were in the haven! It's most definitely worth the money!!

we were planning on buying vibe passes but since we upgraded to the haven we figured we didnt need them. But now Im scared, we have kids but this is our kids free vacation and are looking forward to relaxing and not dealing with screaming kids. Should we take a chance or just splurge for the vibe passes?