st petersburg excursions

teddytumtum

Has anyone taken a tour with MaxiBalti tours? I have asked them if they could arrange a 2 day tour for us whilst we are in St. Petersburg as I am disabled and have to use a scooter. They have come up with a suitable tour at a price in excess of $1000 for two people. I know this is a lot of money but if it means I will get to see everything then I suppose it will be worthwhile. I have enquired from some other companies including Alla etc. but I am not sure how suitable they would be, Alla suggested I take their 2 day comfort tour.. I would really appreciate any comments or suggestions please.

There is plenty of information on the Northern Europe Ports of Call regarding accessibility on Baltic cruises. However I did the 2 day Comfort a Tour with Alla and really enjoyed it. I took a manual wheelchair. The driver dealt with the wheelchair at every stop and stored it in the bottom of the mini bus.

The guide ensured we entered via special entrances or places with ramps and/or accessible. The guide also ensured we took the easiest and most accessible route in the Peterhof Gardens.

I can walk short distances, so managed easily. The only thing I didn't do was the ride on the subway.