Park & Go Question

luvscruising2007

I haven't seen this addressed and hoping someone might know.

I have e-mailed Park & Go.

When you book in advance, it asks your check-in and check-out times.

There is really no way of knowing exactly the time of either. So, if you check in later and check-out earlier, do they adjust the cost when you leave the lot?

Can you check in earlier than your estimated time?

I am overthinking this. (my daughter accuses me of this all of the time).:o

Thank you, MrPayroll.

I did get a response and though they didn't specifically answer the question they basically said the same thing. They just suggested to book from noon to noon. They just want an expected total hours so they can calculate the cost.

It works for me.

Thank you, MrPayroll.

I did get a response and though they didn't specifically answer the question they basically said the same thing. They just suggested to book from noon to noon. They just want an expected total hours so they can calculate the cost.

It works for me.

We always park at Park N Go and I pre pay. I normally enter 11am as check in time as that is when most hotels/motels expect you to be checked out. We also like to be on the ship around 1130. Since we drive north of Orlando we disembark as early as possible so I put check out for parking at 9am. Just make an educated guess as to when you would want to come and go.

We always park at Park N Go and I pre pay. I normally enter 11am as check in time as that is when most hotels/motels expect you to be checked out. We also like to be on the ship around 1130. Since we drive north of Orlando we disembark as early as possible so I put check out for parking at 9am. Just make an educated guess as to when you would want to come and go.

I made the reservation today and scheduled noon to noon. We will take our time the morning of embarkation and probably won't get there until noon. We have a long drive home after we disembark and want to get started early but I figured it was just as easy to book the full 10 days.

I did read a little more on their website and found something I had not seen before. If you aren't there for a full 24 hour day, they will calculate using the $2 hourly rate. You ultimately get charged the lesser of the 2. With paying early, the daily rate is about $9 and if I get to the lot early it will still be cheaper using the day rate. (I hope this makes sense.)