Carnival Magic-Cabin 9450

Cruiser8_8

I need some feedback as I just cannot make up my mind on cabin 9450. This cabin is right below Lido deck, in the back,and I'm worry that our relaxation will be interrupted by the moving of chairs and tables in the wee hours of the morning. Can someone let me know if my family and I will hear these activities and noise occurring one deck above us.

Thanks for that information, as I have read in other reviews that there were loud noise to be heard since the close proximity to Lido Deck. I will give 9450 a chance based on your response.

I wonder if any other cabins on deck nine, below Lido deck, should be avoided. We have a large family scattered all over this deck.

I have sailed the Magic 3 times but NEVER on deck 9.

My husband doesn't hear well and can sleep through anything. I hear very well and wake easily. I am picky location and honestly would avoid this deck. However since you have family already booked, you can look at the deck plans and pick locations under the lido eating area. Those are carpeted. Avoid under the pool deck and galley. You can make it work and please have a wonderful cruise and make memories with your family.

We always get the deck right below Lido and never hear noise. We normally get just aft of the elevators. Only time we heard noise is when we were on our balcony and heard someone move their chairs on another balcony.

I love right below Lido because it's so convenient to run up 1 flight for food or to the pool.

Our next cruise we have Vista deck on Magic for same reason.

We hear more noise from other cabins and never from Lido.

Edited by wantocruisemore

My travel agent called me just now and mentioned that cabin 7436 just opened up, so I grabbed it. I just didn't want to take the chance being immediately below Lido deck. Now I'm in a cabin with all cabins above (Deck 8) and all cabins below (Deck 6). I can't wait for my cruise to start. So happy now.