Forward room, bad or good ??

Beckster

I just received my cabin assignment and it is the very most forward cabin on the 6th deck. Cabin 6000 on the Infinity. Will I have any more movement or noise or anything to that nature to be bothered by being on the front of the ship?

I have been on 7 other cruises but none in this area of the ship.

I can be the lookout ( and yell land ho!! )from that room LOL :D

We will be sailing to Hawaii on Nov 6-20.

You will definately feel more movement being in the front of the ship. However, if your weather is nice you should not really notice too much. Sailing to Hawaii from where? I was on the NCL Dawn last April when we experienced the really bad weather and "freak" wave - the people in the forward cabins could not even sleep in them the movement was that bad. But that was very unusual weather. I don't expect that you will encounter that extreme waters as on the Atlantic coast. I think you would fare well. Do you get seasick? If not should be a breeze.

We are sailing from San Diego, CA.

Thanks for the info. I only had 1 bout of seasickness, but it passed and has never returned. I bought the patch in case, but been on 2 cruises since that one bout and havent used the patches, so will take them just in case.

Archived