Another Park & Go Question---Tipping

luvscruising2007

We always tip our shuttle drivers a few bucks each way.....

And we always tip the guys at the termnal who are the last ones to handle our luggage before it goes on the ship......usually $2-$3 dollar per bag.

Have a great cruise!!!

Thanks GTO-Girl. That is the way we were leaning. I was not sure about the guys at the port. If the shuttle guys actually loaded your luggage on the cages or if they hand the luggage to us and we pass it on to the porters.

We will have 3 bags, 2 rolling duffels and a garment bag. They can get heavy so I usually just give any handler a $10.

Thanks GTO-Girl. That is the way we were leaning. I was not sure about the guys at the port. If the shuttle guys actually loaded your luggage on the cages or if they hand the luggage to us and we pass it on to the porters.

We will have 3 bags, 2 rolling duffels and a garment bag. They can get heavy so I usually just give any handler a $10.

Our policy is to tip according to the service. If the driver takes our luggage from car and then takes it from Park N Go van at terminal we normally give $5 tip for 2 bags. The same applies on return trip. At the terminal, attitude often comes into play but sedlom do we tip less than $5 for the 2 bags. Had very nice porter when we returned on The Constellation in Feburary and we gave him $10 and he seemed pleased and surprised.