NCL site issues

mistydshaw

On the fly, we decided to do a vacation for us and kids before my better half starts a new job, so I called NCL and booked. We have two accounts because we booked two rooms and the guy from NCL that I booked it with on the phone on 3-21-16, said we'd have to create two accounts. We leave on Sunday, March 27 out of Miami.

This afternoon, I was going to book shore excursions. When I log into the second account I am able to view prices and book, but when I log into the first account to look at excursions it lets me go to them but where price and buying them is at it keeps telling me to try again later. We had already completed the online check in for both accounts yesterday. Obviously, I want to book it all at one time to ensure we all get to go on the same excursions, but clearly it wasn't working so I called. Of course at 9:06 pm when you guys was closed. So i decided to table it for later, chalking it up to a glitch or something.

Well, we are sitting on later now and again I can log in with the second account just fine and view things. I go to log into the first account, and it says the information doesn't match what you guys have on record, which I thought was odd because I wrote down the user names and passwords. Even so, I reset password via the reset option they emailed to me when I requested it, and still the same thing and at this point I know it's not my error!

I am extremely frustrated. I have cruised with two other cruise lines and never had any problems what-so-ever. My family and I are scheduled to take a 14 hr drive for a cruise that I can't even log into one of the accounts on, which means we can't book excursions and when we are finally able to, the ones we want might not be available. We leave in 4 days, at this point I wished I had went with another cruise line because we leave in 4 days and I can't even log in! I work in the medical field, and am not able to call during the day due to not knowing how long I will have available to resolve the issue(s) so I am in full blown panic mode at this point. Obviously, I will call on my lunch hour, but until then I'm going to be going crazy wondering about it. Has anyone else ever had this issue? Our other cruises went so smoothly, I am starting to worry about this one since we've had trouble from the get go.

Sent from my iPhone

There is an Excursions Department you can call. I called them from here in Australia and they answered very promptly and helped me book excursions that then showed up in my online account. They also emailed me the confirmations.

The number I was given was: 866 625 1167

Hi and welcome to Cruise Critic!

First of all do not worry - since you are already so close to the cruise, the chances of now available excursions not being available on embarkation day are slim. Just visit shore excursion desk after boarding and fill out the order form there, your excursion tickets will most likely be delivered to you in just hours. This is just a minor glitch, nothing to be paniced about. Relax, you'll be on a cruise soon! :)

Secondly, you referred to "you guys" several times - this is a discussion board with your fellow passengers, not NCL's customer service - AFAIK they have not posted here anything since the new management took place over a year ago. So the chances of anybody from NCL seeing your post are slim to none.