Arcadia Suite C194

basildon bigtone

Hi we were once in the opposite corner suite C192. I think it is a little smaller than the mid-ship suites, but this is certainly compensated by the aft-wrap balcony. As far as furniture is concerned it's similar to the videos of other suites on 'You Tube', the layout is also similar so you will get a good idea from the video. I am in the suite directly above in September if you are cruising after this I could take some photos as they are probably similar.

We have had C192 which is actually next door to C194. C192 being the one with the wrap around balcony. C192 was smaller than the aft corner suites on A & B decks, in fact we were disappointed with it. I think C194 is a bit bit bigger but will not be as big as midships and A & B deck aft suites. I will look to see if I have any photos, but they probably won't help you much being next door.

Val

We have had C192 which is actually next door to C194. C192 being the one with the wrap around balcony. C192 was smaller than the aft corner suites on A & B decks, in fact we were disappointed with it. I think C194 is a bit bit bigger but will not be as big as midships and A & B deck aft suites. I will look to see if I have any photos, but they probably won't help you much being next door.

Val

Ah so it is! Useful to know the B deck suite is a bit bigger :)