How far out to Dining reservations open?

Sailing Allure in August. When do you expect to be able to book specialty and/or MTD?

Unfortunately, there is no set time. Could be over 120 days or under 90 days. All you can do is keep checking the website.

Knowing RCI, I figured there wouldn't be a consistent answer! LOL! I just wanted to know the ballpark I should be looking for. So an August departure.... Maybe April, maybe May... Maybe July!

Thanks!

You're welcome.

I'd be checking every day or so, even now. Also, check your roll call. Sometimes the various openings are announced there.

Same thing with entertainment. We booked an Anthem of the Seas cruise about 120 days out, and when I went to the cruise planner, DD reservations were already open. We were able to get exactly what we wanted.

As far as entertainment, same thing. Then came activities such as NorthStar and I Fly. In the morning and early afternoon on 109 days before the cruise they were not available, but early evening on the same day they were. There is no rhyme or reason when things open up.

On our November Harmony sailing for instance, on line check was open about a year before booking and I entered all our information. I then had to renew our passports, and then tried to go back in to update the info. It was then closed. I kept checking and about a month ago it was open and was able to update the information and pick our boarding times. It was open for about 3 days, and is again closed.:confused::confused: